Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say that I love this forum. My boyfriend and I recently adopted a 2 year old AmStaff Terrier/AB I guess that what she is. No one seems to know...lol named Kallie. This board has been extremly helpful for different questions that have come up while caring for her. We both used to have small dogs and this is our first "big" dog and we love her! She's the biggest couch potato and we are very lucky that she never has any accidents or chews on anything when we are gone. We live in a small apartment so while we are gone we let her roam around with the bedroom being off limits and she pretty much just lays on the couch and sleeps. Thanks everyone for being so helpful and look forward to seeing all of our dogs basically grow up!

Here's Kallie!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
WOW! Kallie is gorgeous! She looks like a total love bug! Welcome to the forum :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
gatorgrldej8 said:
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say that I love this forum. My boyfriend and I recently adopted a 2 year old AmStaff Terrier/AB I guess that what she is. No one seems to know...lol named Kallie. This board has been extremly helpful for different questions that have come up while caring for her. We both used to have small dogs and this is our first "big" dog and we love her! She's the biggest couch potato and we are very lucky that she never has any accidents or chews on anything when we are gone. We live in a small apartment so while we are gone we let her roam around with the bedroom being off limits and she pretty much just lays on the couch and sleeps. Thanks everyone for being so helpful and look forward to seeing all of our dogs basically grow up!

Here's Kallie!

SUP! You FNGs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts