Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my names mark and i`m from portsmouth in the uk. i`m curently the proud owner of a 10month old presa de canario x am bull called diesel. he currently weighs 113pounds. and a 12 week old staffordshire bull terrier called ziggy, hes 15pounds. they are my babies, my pride and joy
i`ll sort some pics of ziggy when i get a chance.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. neither do we over in the uk. theres only a handfull of breeders here. they really are fantastic dogs with great temperments. hes great with other dogs and loves children. he couldn`t eat a whole one though Lol :lol:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Mark said:
thanks. neither do we over in the uk. theres only a handfull of breeders here. they really are fantastic dogs with great temperments. hes great with other dogs and loves children. he couldn`t eat a whole one though Lol :lol:
LOL :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
HI and welcome Diesel is a great looking dog. Im looking forward to seeing some pictures of your puppy as well

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

im having a few teething probs uploading images at the moment. heres a pic of ziggy at 8 weeks old. hes a fair bit bigger now. will try and upload again when i get a chance. :)

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is adorable WOW!!!! I wanted a Presa but I could not find a breeder that I trusted :cry:

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Omg, so many staffy now :) another looking like my Marlee:p lol got to ask, how much did ziggy weigh at 9weeks....do you remember.

His is adorable!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love Presas!! Very nice pups.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Roxy said:
Omg, so many staffy now :) another looking like my Marlee:p lol got to ask, how much did ziggy weigh at 9weeks....do you remember.

His is adorable!
hi roxy. ziggy wieghed approx 5.5kg. hes such a great dog. he is without a doubt the brains behind the outfit. hes almost up to diesels standard when it comes to training. :lol:

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Mark said:
Roxy said:

His is adorable!
hi roxy. ziggy wieghed approx 5.5kg. hes such a great dog. he is without a doubt the brains behind the outfit. hes almost up to diesels standard when it comes to training. :lol:
Me and Roxy are still intraining and probably will be for the rest of our lives! Marlee the baby has picked it up alot quicker, talking of Marlee..she was only 3kg at 9 weeks. Is Ziggy an Irish Staffy?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is Ziggy an Irish Staffy?
no, his parents are english staffi`s. the sire was a big blue and the dam was a tan. they were stunning. his dad was huge. whats yours? im guessing from the pics, irish? :)

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Mark said:
Is Ziggy an Irish Staffy?
no, his parents are english staffi`s. the sire was a big blue and the dam was a tan. they were stunning. his dad was huge. whats yours? im guessing from the pics, irish? :)
Her dad is Irish white and brindle and her mum is english brindle :). Marlee's parents are both brindle like her, her mum was very small in height. :)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Wow! Roxy has sure turned out pretty! She is beautiful. More then ever!

Nice to meet you Mark UK, welcome. Your dog is a handsome one as well.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is a much better pic of ziggy. you can see his david bowie flash across his face. hence the name ziggy. :lol:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hi Mark, nice looking dogs. We're from the UK too and we've got a Ziggy too. He's a 10 week old English Bull Terrier and Gem's our big girl, she's a year old staffie pit bull mix
______
Andrew

1 - 20 of 21 Posts