Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my names mark and i`m from portsmouth in the uk. i`m curently the proud owner of a 10month old presa de canario x am bull called diesel. he currently weighs 113pounds. and a 12 week old staffordshire bull terrier called ziggy, hes 15pounds. they are my babies, my pride and joy
i`ll sort some pics of ziggy when i get a chance.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. neither do we over in the uk. theres only a handfull of breeders here. they really are fantastic dogs with great temperments. hes great with other dogs and loves children. he couldn`t eat a whole one though Lol :lol:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Roxy said:
Omg, so many staffy now :) another looking like my Marlee:p lol got to ask, how much did ziggy weigh at 9weeks....do you remember.

His is adorable!
hi roxy. ziggy wieghed approx 5.5kg. hes such a great dog. he is without a doubt the brains behind the outfit. hes almost up to diesels standard when it comes to training. :lol:

·
Agent Squint
4,224 Posts
Mark said:
Roxy said:
Omg, so many staffy now :) another looking like my Marlee:p lol got to ask, how much did ziggy weigh at 9weeks....do you remember.

His is adorable!
hi roxy. ziggy wieghed approx 5.5kg. hes such a great dog. he is without a doubt the brains behind the outfit. hes almost up to diesels standard when it comes to training. :lol:
Me and Roxy are still intraining and probably will be for the rest of our lives! Marlee the baby has picked it up alot quicker, talking of Marlee..she was only 3kg at 9 weeks. Is Ziggy an Irish Staffy?

·
Agent Squint
4,224 Posts
Mark said:
Is Ziggy an Irish Staffy?
no, his parents are english staffi`s. the sire was a big blue and the dam was a tan. they were stunning. his dad was huge. whats yours? im guessing from the pics, irish? :)
Her dad is Irish white and brindle and her mum is english brindle :). Marlee's parents are both brindle like her, her mum was very small in height. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.