Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
American Bulldogs

Hello everyone my name is Shane.
I am new to this forum and have 3 Amercian Bulldogs...
Max, Abby and Sarge.
Abby and Sarge are due to have puppies April 7th

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Read the rules before posting links, or anything else.

badbulls4life said:
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and have 3 Amercian Bulldogs...
Max, Abby and Sarge.
Abby and Sarge are due to have puppies April 7th
My website is
badbulls4life.kicks-ass.net
This post will get nixed in 3...2...1...

:roll:

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
badbulls4life said:
sorry but I do not understand your last post....
what are you trying to say?
"This post will get nixed in 3...2...1... "
Yeah, now that you edited this out of your post

My website is
badbulls4life.kicks-ass.net
Last edited by badbulls4life on Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
you're fine. Don't act like you don't know what I was talking about, you obviously edited it. It's cool now that you did, but admit your mistake and move on instead of making it seem like I posted that for nothing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
actually when I read your post I thought you might be referring to the format of my pictures or the placement of our website. So I removed the link so my pictures would line up better. I then read the RULES that you were referring to and figured out that our website is not appropriate for this forum.... which I had already removed. My intent was not to make your post inacturate. If you had read my subject you would have notice that I am new to this and that instead of beating around the bush with your post you would have came right out and said "your web site is not appropriate."... I have now read the rules and appologize for offending you.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
badbulls4life said:
actually when I read your post I thought you might be referring to the format of my pictures or the placement of our website. So I removed the link so my pictures would line up better. I then read the RULES that you were referring to and figured out that our website is not appropriate for this forum.... which I had already removed. My intent was not to make your post inacturate. If you had read my subject you would have notice that I am new to this and that instead of beating around the bush with your post you would have came right out and said "your web site is not appropriate."... I have now read the rules and appologize for offending you.
True, however, if you had read the rules before posting, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I was referring to the website address. And, I wasn't beating around the bush, I was just counting the time it might take for a mod to point it out, being a smart ass. Regardless, bygones... ***** about it. Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find tons of useless...I mean useful information here. :p

~Shawn

·
Registered
4 Posts
true, true... thanks for the welcome... Hey I checked out your site and it is pretty nice... My husband and I are really new to all of this... we are just now getting our site together. You know trying to get the word out there so google and other search engines will pick us up. Any tips are welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts