Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have just joined because I got a new puppy and just found out what breed she is. I always new she had some pitbull in her but i was scared to admit it becuase shes such a sweet baby. But then i came accross some pitbull terriers that looked alot like her so i say shes prolly a pit and i try to find how to reegister her scince theres a new law in WA that you must register pitbulls. WEll i turned up here and thought it would be a good place to get some tips(scince ive never had any other dog than a Malamute).

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Welcome and what a cute doggie you have! You will gain alot of wonderful information on here. Can't wait to see more pictures!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
There's no reason to be scared if she has pitbull in her! They're an awesome breed. I've owned 3, and my current is the sweetest thing in the world! I wish I could give you some advice on what to do, but the only thing I could suggest is to contact your local city council, and they should be able to assist you, or send you in the right direction. BTW...your dog is so cute! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Hi there! Welcome to the forum. Your baby is very cute. Tell people she's a pitbull proudly! Pitbulls are a wonderful, albeit misunderstood, breed. you will learn alot about them on this board. :D

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:hello2: Welcome. Pitbulls are a misunderstood and maligned breed, but they are fantastic dogs. Don't be afraid to tell folks what she is and prove those rumors false! You will find lots of folks here who love the breed very much and will be very supportive with any questions you may have.

She's adorable! Can't wait to see more pics of her. :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Im glad someone else from WA is here! Maybe we could get the dogs together, you live just 20 mins north of me :)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Welcome to you guys. I know exactly how you feel, too. I was told Harley was an AB/EB mix when I got her, but most people who meet her are like, nope, pit. I did some reading about the breed, and even wrote a paper about them. (the research brought me to this forum.) They are entirely misunderstood. If you like, I'd love to e-mail you a copy of my essay, and what I learned about Pits. I now think of them as American Pet Bull Terriers. Good luck with her, and don't let anyone else's ignorance get you down. No one will ever know your dog as well as you do. Best Wishes

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WEll the best part i love about her is that shes like my little alien she has no eye color their just all black!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I love the puppy dog eyes I am such a sucker for them

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
welcome and DITTO to what everyone else said. Pits are very wonderful and loyal dogs and I have been proud to be owned by two of them in the past. your girl is beautiful!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts