Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Hi everyone!

3K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  megan_mcelveen 
#1 ·
We're new here and would like to introduce ourselves and our Bulldog family. We recently delivered a new litter, yesterday to be exact. Our bullies are our kids so don't take it to offense if we brag too much. Thanks all for reading/responding to the post. Hope all bullies are treated like ours..spoiled to the bully core. [/img]

#12 ·
She started labor on Friday night and didn't have them until Saturday morning. She's being alot more protective than what I thought. Zeus is usually the one pushin her around. Now she's showin him it's in his best interest and it's good for his own health to stay away from her pups.

#14 ·
Mamabulldog said:
She started labor on Friday night and didn't have them until Saturday morning. She's being alot more protective than what I thought. Zeus is usually the one pushin her around. Now she's showin him it's in his best interest and it's good for his own health to stay away from her pups.
cool keep the pics coming all 9-12 weeks you got new familys lined up for the pups allready Y/N

#15 ·
We have alot of people ready to take at least 2 pups when they're ready to go to their new homes. Most are family and real close friends. I don't want the pups going to just any home so I've been real cautious about who I'm considering letting be a new bully pup parent.

#19 ·
Mamabulldog said:
It's amazing how both my bullies have the spot on their backs but they're not even close to being related. Alot of their pups have the same spot and identical markings on their heads and ears. It's like they've cloned themselves.

lol pritty cool can you post some picsof your boston i love them

#20 ·
He's not mine. I bought him for my Dad for his birthday a few years ago. He's one of the baddest dogs I've seen. He's got a butt fetish so once you step in his backyard, you're pretty much his chew toy. He's got a thing for jumping up and biting people's butts. It's all in play though. He's just a lil rough. My bullies used to go over there all the time until both the boston and my male bully were tryin to show who's the alphadog and who isn't. Things got a lil ugly that day. There's not a way to post video on here is there? I've got some video of the bullies chasin the boston around. The boston ended up lickin the camera lense. Kinda cute n gross at the same time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.