Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All. i love this site.
I bought a dog from my friend he claims its a pitbull but i aint so sure after looking at u guys pix.

i am not sure what kinda she is. she is still a great dog.
I have had her for about 6 months now and it looks like her head stop grow :(. She eats 3lbs of food per day and she aint fat nor is she lean. She loves to play fetch, swim. Very hyper but will sit and stay on comand, aint tought hear much else yet. i am thinking of getting a trainer to give her some aggressive trainning (oppinion pls)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
She looks Pitty, and her face has a Beagle look to it as well. Who knows though, I'm far from an expert.

She sure is pretty, whatever the breed.

Welcome to the Board!

Bridget
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
she definately looks bully to me....what do you mean by aggressive training??? hopefully not training her to be aggressive...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,112 Posts
I see bully in her too. She is adorable!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
wizworx said:
she definately looks bully to me....what do you mean by aggressive training??? hopefully not training her to be aggressive...
I didn't even think anything of that! I was thinking he meant rigorous training, so I hope it doesn't mean training her to be aggressive!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
bella_blue said:
wizworx said:
she definately looks bully to me....what do you mean by aggressive training??? hopefully not training her to be aggressive...
I didn't even think anything of that! I was thinking he meant rigorous training, so I hope it doesn't mean training her to be aggressive!
She looks Pitt cross , and her face has a Beagle look to it and no i think he/she means aggressiv tranning like intence hard core one on one tranning .. :wink: IMO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx.. i want a good guard dog for my yard and i was thinking if she works out to get 1 or 2 more dogs. I have a pick of her grand dad


I will try to get some of her dad and mom. O yeah i do a video of her dad but dont have a clue how to pot that on the board.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,112 Posts
Not sure how good of a guard dog she will be because they are not usually human aggressive. But she is a pretty dog.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Cute dog, but I would suggest if you're looking for a guard dog....get something else.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Kasco said:
Cute dog, but I would suggest if you're looking for a guard dog....get something else.
I agree! :)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top