Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am new to this site and already I love it. This pics are adorable. I have a Staffordshire Terrier. His name is Cosmo and he recently turned one year old. As soon as I can I will post pics of my sweet dog. This is my 2nd dog from the pitbull family. I had an American Pitbull named Taz that passed away after 11 years. Cosmo is blue and fawn brindle. He is a character! I am having some trouble finding toys that will last! He destroys King Kongs made for Mastiffs in a matter of days and forget ropes lol he can rip them apart in hours. I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a good toy for him. I'd really appreciate it! thank you and I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful dogs!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Welcome!!! Would love to see pics of Cosmo!!

Yes, my pitty destroys everything as well!!! The only thing that will last with him is those nylabones for aggressive chewers!!! It's nuts...but hey, you save $ on toys!!

I feel bad for my other dog though, cause she's not a pitty and loves toys, but Chapps just destroys them right in her face!! haha

·
Registered
162 Posts
Carpets

Yeah mine did her fair share...ever have an anxiety dog that chews up carpets? My landlord will freak when I move..he knows I keep dogs but I don't think he knows they eat the house apart. LOL...so 150 dollar pittie will cost me 1500 in carpets LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts