Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi.....

I've been lurking around here for a while, and have been very happy with what I've seen so decided to join and introduce myself.
I'm a 44-year-old homemaker living in North Carolina, and we have a 9-year-old AKC American Staffordshire Terrier called Blackhawk's Lady Bella, but we just call her Bella, or Bellybumdrops!!

We have been long-time lovers of the bull breeds. In particular Bull Terriers and Staffy Bull Terriers. Where I’m from originally (South Africa), AmStaff’s were not very common, and those that loved the breed tended to choose from the Bull or Staffy variety. When we had settled in this country, and decided to get a dog, we had a really hard time finding a good breeder of Staffy Bull’s, but plenty of AmStaff breeders. We did a whole lot of research, and decided that this was the dog for us. Our baby came into our lives on January 9, 1997, and has taken over our hearts. She is extremely loyal, loving and affectionate, obedient and a real character. A perfect ambassador for her breed........

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Welcome!!! Your Bella is beautiful! Someone please correct me if I am wrong (as I an kinda new here too and don't really know squat) but from the dogs I have met here so far, your Bella is the oldest...I think :wink:
But she sure does look good for being 9 years old!

Again, welcome, and I hope to see more pics of your pretty girl soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts