Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I've been reading this forum for a while now mostly getting info for my brother who has 2 pit bulls. His female had puppies about a week ago and I'm getting one so I figured it was time to register and get active on here. I've owned pit bulls before so I know a little some about them and I've always loved the breed. Before you ask I have some pics but I forgot to bring the cable for my camera into work I will get some on here later.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Welcome! ANd we forgive you for not having pics up yet :wink: I bet you're excited about getting the puppy...picked out any names yet?

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
welcome to the fourm
ill be down in your area next month as my daughter is graduating bootcamp at ft jackson
and good places to eat there you could surgest?

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's funny I have a 5 yr old son and I swear I'm more excited than he is. We are getting a female and we're gonna call her sasha. To the one coming down here what kind of food do you like I live on the other side of town from Ft Jackson but I can figure out some places for you.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here ya go guys hope I did this right

this is Sasha

here's the mom Sydney

and the dad Kain

this was to cute

I think this is half of them

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I like most any kind of food, but my father is a bit picky
so more of a traditional type of resturant would be best
thanks

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Biscanton, you can find just about anything near ft. jackson just about all the major chains are around there if you want something more upscale go to diane's on divine it's italian but they also have great steaks they have or at least used to have a crab meat stuffed fillet that is amazing they are a little pricey but a great dining experiance I don't know that area to well but my dad does so I can probably get you some directions if need be

1 - 9 of 9 Posts