Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody.. Just wanted to introduce myself.. My name is Matt, and I'm a small business owner from Ft. lauderdale Fl.. I'm 20 years old, and I just got my boy Achilles on Friday.. You can see Photos in the photo section.. I look forward to continue learning about the pit-bull breed to insure that my boy gets the best possible care!!
-Matt

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Welcome! I saw his photos posted earlier - he's a cutie! Welcome to the insomniacs' anonymous portion of the forum! :wink:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
augrad said:
Welcome! I saw his photos posted earlier - he's a cutie! Welcome to the insomniacs' anonymous portion of the forum! :wink:
:lol: That's great! I'm usually not on this late, but I don't have to work tomorrow! :D

Welcome Matt, and I agree, your pup is a doll!! If you need anything, feel free to PM me or post a thread.

Oh yeah, more pictures too!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey whats up... im new too, also from south Florida (Also a small business owner lol). They dont allow Pits in Miami-Dade County though, not that it stops anyone from getting them but... I didnt wanna get one and be worried everytime I took him out. Anyhow I got an American Bulldog, I got some pics in the photo section. Your dog is real cute, hope to see more pics!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hey and Welcome...another from my neck of the woods...I live in tampa!!

Hope to hear lots of stories and see lots of pics!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cfhoftampa said:
Hey and Welcome...another from my neck of the woods...I live in tampa!!

Hope to hear lots of stories and see lots of pics!!!!
Hey guys.. Glad to know some people from down here in florida are on here.. !! CFhoft, my parents have another house in Lakeland, and I go up there every now and then!! Tampa and surrounding areas are really nice! I like Lakeland because its alot quieter then Broward County!!

Cmoaz - If pit-bulls becoming illegal in broward, I'd imagine they'll do what dade did and grandfather the existing ones in, and then after a certain time period, ban new ones that try to become registered.. If broward decides to say No Pit-bulls at all, i'll move north !! I love my little guy to much to let anything happen to him!!
-Matt

·
Registered
78 Posts
I know what you mean Matt, I didnt have the money at the time for the Pit anyway, then Boomer as born at the perfect time for me to get him :-D. Authority doesnt really do much even here in Miami-Dade where they are illegal, unless your getting a bunch of calls on you. I heard that if you can show your dog has good temperment with 5 police officers or something he can be legal, but thats here. Poor Pits, always getting the sterotypes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts