Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 7mths old American Bulldog and his name is Nelson. He was named after Nelson the bully from the Simpsons because I'm a huuuge Simpsons fan. Plus because he has a black eye, it looks like he's been in a fight... but you should see the other guy.. nelson messed him right up!! Hehe!

When Nelson is in trouble he gets called by his full name "Nelson Bully Muntz" if hes a good boy he's also known as Nelly, Smelly Nelly, Bull Daaawg, Wet Daaawg, Nels. He's been such a perfect little boy, so well behaved. He can "Sit", "Down" (drop), "Bang" (play dead), "Wave" (wave his paw) -I make him do this everytime someone leaves our house, he sits on the porch and waves goodbye to our visitors, its so cute! oh and he can do "Wee Wee" on command. Yep he's a good little boy. I used to be able to leave my shoes out in the back yard and he'd leave them and only chew his toys, but in the last week he's chewed up my shoes, ripped out the backyard reticulation wires out of the box and just being naughty. But how can you get angry at that little face?!?! Aaanyways I haven't caught him in the act so haven't been able to correct him and I only find out what he's done when i get home from work so I know its my fault he's bored. Gettin him some more toys tonight tho. We get sooo many comments about Nelly when we take him to the beach or park. AB's aren't very common here in Australia so it is an unusual breed to ppl here. Are AB's very common in the States?

Aaanyways, thats it from me. Thanks for reading and feel free to say hi or give me some input or share with me your AB or puppy stories.

Toodles! :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
HI and welcome \:D/
Nelson looks adorable! and it sounds like you have him very well trained, keep up the good work!
Try and get some more pics of him up in the photos section.

·
Registered
257 Posts
hi from melbourne!
yeah not that many around here either, schnausers and jack russels all over.
looking forward to having you on board

·
Registered
15 Posts
welcome

hi and welcome to the forum, i live in sydney, have just come back from a holiday in queensland, so havent been on the forum for a while. I have a 17 month old staffy called choc, and he is the biggest baby out, sleeps with us, eats with us, has to go everywhere in the car with us, I love him dearly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts