Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Brandie and I am fairly new here. I just got a male Boxer pup who is almost 5mths. His name is Bruno. I had a Boxer growing up and love them, Last year we had a Boxer/English Bull mix given to us, but she got lost while I was in the hospital and a friend was pet sitting. We waited 6mths but never found her. SO we just got a new pup. He is a very sweet boy. Here are a few pics.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to add that we have three girls ages 6,3, 6mths, We also have a 12 1/2 yr old female dashuand and 8yr old male cat.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very cute! Now Bella you hurt Tanner's feelings! :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
We are hoping the first part of June. She said we could take him the end of May but he would only be around 6 weeks and I have heard it is good for them to be around mom until 8 weeks. So they will learn manners from her. Is this true? But she said she would keep him until we wanted him. So more then likely 6 1/2 more weeks. But I was just joking! I agree all puppies look so much alike. I am really hoping he doesn't turn out looking like a mutt! I really want him to look like a Boxer. Only time will tell! Of course he is coming home with me no matter what! He has already stolen my heart!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Faith Marie said:
So they will learn manners from her. Is this true?
Absolutely! We took Bella at 6 1/2 weeks of age, and it was extremely difficult to teach her bite inhibition. If we had left her with her momma and litter mates for another 2 weeks, I'm sure she wouldn't have been as much of a little alligator as she was. :)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Glad to hear this because my sister in law is wanting hers at 6 weeks and I do too but if they learn alot in those 2 weeks, I would rather him stay and learn what he needs to if you know what I mean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts