Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there just dropping in to introduce myself.

I have recently rescued two dogs. Sammy our frist member of the family was planed. Our other dog Roxanne ( also rescued) resently passed away after 14 wonderful and spoiled years. and life was just to quite. So off the the selters we went. Sammy a mix breed of White Shepard/ Yellow Lab/ Pitt butt, around 6-10 months old, ofcorse chose us. He was not exctly what we were looking for, really the total opposit! But home we went. He was a handful so off the training classes we went. After 8 weeks of class Sammy Graduated. He is a wonderful dog but not with out his problems. Like Pulling WAY to HARD when we walk on our leash. We are still working on that one!! And ofcorse not being left alone. He HATES that. But anyway on with our newest addition, NOT PLANNED!!!!!!! :shock:

His name is Jacob a 4 month old. and i think that he is full Pitt. His story goes something like this. We were at a friends house and across the street was this little sweet puppy CHAINED up to a fence. he was a mess. The chain was tangeled up with just about everything, Shovels, buckets stuff like that, pretty much crap. And ofcorse me being the Dog lover I am, felt sorry and wanted to help. (1st mistake,lol) So after talking with my friend and the owner of the dog the next day Jacob came home.(2nd mistake,lol) Well long story short (to late, lol) He IS different, Sammy and Jake get along great thank god for that but Sammy wont get his NOSE out of Jake's but, literly! They are constantly running around the house witch i might add is a Row home. and It's just crazy around here.
Jacob is a great dog! he walks right beside you and knows a lot of common camands like sit, lay down ext....
but he will not STOP PEEING IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!! :evil: :x no matter how many times he is outside.... the water is very limited but not to much so on acount as Sammy might want some so my hands are tied....
i would love to invite him to stay with our family but i feel that i'm not giving the attention to Sammy that he may needs nor Jacob. I'm rasing TWO puppys :shaking2:
So on that Note, I will add a pic so that you can see My two guys:
Thanks for listening to my saga.
Chickie

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
keep him in his crate till you let him out to pee. play a bit and put him back in the crate. keep that up for a week or too and that should solve the peee thing, I love your pups, and welcome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cookies Mom said:
keep him in his crate till you let him out to pee. play a bit and put him back in the crate. keep that up for a week or too and that should solve the peee thing, I love your pups, and welcome!

That sounds like a great idea but what do i do about Sammy? He will just torment the stuffing out of him.
And how long should i leave Jake in there?

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
If he is driving your adult crazy he will let him know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts