Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol ...im so excited ...i have a new puppy ...its been a while since ive had a puppy ...my boston girl is 7 years old and she was 10 months when i got her ...my name is Pam and im married to an awesome guy for 16 years ...we have a 22 month old son ...i'll be 41 soon but shhhh lol ...anyways ...ive been reading posts for a couple of days and have fallen in love with all your babies :) ... ive been wanting a pitbull for the longest time ...i adore them ...so i went searching the other day and found me a baby boy ...i still have to take some pics of him ...but he will be 3 months old tomorrow ...and hes just beautiful and so sweet and calm and just amazing...i have had a pitbull female in the past ... but had to place her in a new home when she grabbed my rottweiler by the throat and had him pinned to the ground ... i didnt know a lot about pitbulls back then and always felt in my heart that they would be what you raised them to be ...but now i know differently ... i still miss her tho ...she was so awesome with people ...and also with other animals up until that time ...i panicked and found her a new home and have regretted it ever since ...my rottie is now gone also ...he's in heaven ...i still miss him too ... but this new puppy whom we have named Vigilante Justice ...Justice for short lol ...has completely stolen my heart ...he's trying to steal my spoiled rotten bostons heart too but is taking a little longer hehehe... shes playing hard to get lol ...anyways im going to try to post her pic here until i can take some of him to see if i can do it ...hope you enjoy her pic ...her name is Kayla ...shes my little heart ...she adores my son and thats why its taking the puppy longer to steal her heart lol ...shes very protective over her baby (my son) ...talk to you later ... :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yayyyyyyyyyyy ...it worked lol ...im going to show you a pic of another gorgeous pitbull i had for 1 day lol ...my son was 8 months old and i was a very overprotective mommy back then ...have gotten better lol ...but the dog was gorgeous and sooooooooo friendly and had been raised with 4 young kids ...my son was in his walker and patting the dog on the head and the dog yawned and i saw those jaws next to my babies head and fell to pieces ...i took him back to his owner ...i just couldnt do it ...if he had been a young pup like this one i probly would have been alright ...because i adored him ...he's so beautiful ...his name is gemini ...talk to you soon ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everybody for the welcome ...Duey i think your baby is adorable ...bostons arent my cup of tea either lol ...but i adore the one i have ...just wouldnt ever have another one ...i finally have some pics of Justice ...he was sleeping so i will have to get better ones tomorrow lol ...when he's more active ...i just love him so much already ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.