Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D hi my name is tommy am from scotland , i have a presa canario bitch .she has just had a litter of pups very chunky and big for there age . if use could reply to me and tell me a couple of things about this site i would be greatfull thanks
tommy .

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Welcome this is mostly a pet owners forum but we do have workers, we always welcome more :D I don't really know what information you want about the site. We love all bullies and I personally love Presas so I would love to see pictures of your babies :D You should check out the rules section to get an idea of what we allow and don't allow. Most people here just want to help, we are a tight community that welcomes all. :D So :hello2:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
hey

PLEASE put some pics of your doggie up!!! i just saw what presa canario looks like and man are they pretty.

·
Super Moderator
15,981 Posts
Welcome - we are a family friendly site. We love to share information and retrieve advice when needed. We LOVE pictures. There are a few rules which your can find on the Index page. We love having people and dogs from all over. Please feel free to share your stories about your dogs and if you need any help please feel free to ask. :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
TamMcg said:
:D hi my name is tommy am from scotland , i have a presa canario b-witch .she has just had a litter of pups very chunky and big for there age . if use could reply to me and tell me a couple of things about this site i would be greatfull thanks
tommy .

Where are you. You b-witch FNG

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
AsianRedneck said:
TamMcg said:
:D hi my name is tommy am from scotland , i have a presa canario b-witch .she has just had a litter of pups very chunky and big for there age . if use could reply to me and tell me a couple of things about this site i would be greatfull thanks
tommy .

Where are you. You b-witch FNG
What does FNG mean??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.