Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Elmer. I have a Malinois Female FR1 PSA1 her name is "Havoc" and it suits her. She is currantly awaiting puppies.She is a very good dog.Very compliant and environment sound. Shes my tough little buddy. I have trained Malinois, German Shepherds,AB's,Pittbulls,Bandogs,great danes,labs,Papplions but malinois being my personal dog of choice. I am going to hang out for a bit, I may ask and answer questions. So anyways Hello!
Elmer

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
WELCOME! I don't work my dogs in the same way, but 2 of mine are going to be therapy dogs and we're considerng my other pup for agility (man, that girl is QUICK!)...nice pics! Would love to see more!

Hope you hang around...we have some great working dog people on here!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Elmer....

Your girl looks nice!

What's up with a Malinois guy hanging out in a Bulldog forum? Looking for a performance downgrade? :lol:

Is that second post of a Bandog? Redbull will love it.... as it looks very athletic!

8)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Re: Elmer....

wrknrott said:
Your girl looks nice!

What's up with a Malinois guy hanging out in a Bulldog forum? Looking for a performance downgrade? :lol:

Is that second post of a Bandog? Redbull will love it.... as it looks very athletic!

8)
performance downgrade...lol....lets take that hairball on a hog hunt.....lol...no pun intended.......ps-welcome on elmer....rs

·
Registered
709 Posts

crackerbull said:
performance downgrade...lol....lets take that hairball on a hog hunt.....lol...no pun intended.......ps-welcome on elmer....rs
Hey crakerbull.... that was a good one! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

8)

·
Registered
3,064 Posts

wrknrott said:
No, it's not bully enough for me and has too much muzzle :lol: j/k ;)

I'd love to see a mal work in person, never have. Only ab's, gsd's / deutsch sheppard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Check out this video

Its kind of a hack video and really the dogs are just attack dogs with no control.But it shows the untamed nature of the breed and how brutally powerful they are for little Hair balls. About 3/4 the way down the page is a link to a police dog video.Check it out
Elmer

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Elmer.

Always great to have the knowledge and experience of some working dog folk. The more to learn from the better. Hope you stick around!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.