Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,983 Posts
How are things where you are? It seemed that everything was such a loss there and so many people lost their homes, family and pets. What a terrible tragedy.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tragedy it was. You can not imagine what it is like not to have electric or water for nearly a month. Everything is still closing at aroud 5 pm. Life is still not normal around here but you have to manage and continue living.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello

Thank you for your kindness. Do you see what I am going through with these people. They must be having a bad day!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Bremner53 said:
Nope no bad day here. Anyday of the week you will get the replies to the breeding have got.

Yeah, what he said! Ya see, that's the way they lure you in, by creating a "breeding" section, once you post there, you're done for!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
people

Now I see what you were telling me. They hound you and stalk you until you act like them. Pretty ugly huh!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
You have to understand, and I do to an extent...........They love the breed. The breed is on the verge of being abolished because of bad people. People who breed for a bad purpose, people who purchase them for illegal purposes, millions ending up in shelters. This part I do understand AND sympathize with.

The part I do not understand is where some people accuse w/out knowing you personally. They beleive that breeding equals disaster in EVERY case. And because so many people have experienced a bad case themselves, they assume everyone is a guilty party!

But hey to each his own. I know what happened to me, and I know ME. I know what I am planning to do, and I know all will be alright, so I am not worried....for me nor any of my puppies coming. But you cannot convince everyone. Just as you know you-what is going to happen, where the pups are going, etc. As long as you feel right in your heart, then nobodys bad moods are gonna change that. What is done is done!

Now if you stated you were pumping out puppies every 6 months from your bitch, I'd be ignoring you as well. But I haven't seen any sign of this in any of your posts, so you must be ok!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thanks for seeing that I am a good person. I too can see where they would be mad at me for breeding my dog to make money, or illegal purposes. I am totally against that also. I am a nurse with two girls and a husband. I would never do that. Like I said I have never bred any of my pets before and this is the only time. I thank you for understanding and you seem like a good person yourself.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sticking around

I plan on sticking around. There are to many of you nice ones out there that I would love to talk too. Hope to talk again.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yes it is a great place to come and chat and get info. I have seen some of the members get, well I wont say but for the most part the board over all is awesome.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It does get crazy here sometimes. We have a lot of very passionate people who are not afraid to voice their opinions, that's what a public forum is for. I don't think anyone is hounding or stalking, and so far everyone has stuck to the rules. Stick around and check out some of the other sections, especially the photos. That's my favorite!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Welcome! I agree this forum is a wonderful place full of nice people who are willing to help you with whatever info you need. But as others have posted we all love our dogs very much and sometimes some posts might get a little heated. But it does pass. Everyone on here is human and can't always get along. But I welcome you and hope you dog does well and hope all the puppies find good homes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts