Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all im from the UK and have a DDB X AB and thought i would share some pics with you of him the other lad in the pics are my son tyler whos more of a handfull than benson, he is 22 months old and hes my big slobbering boy lol :lol:

hope you like the pics of him. dogsbollox

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Welcome! That is one Big nice looking dog you have there!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Those are some beautiful boys that you have there :wink:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I've always had an interest to see if there were any performance DDB's around, and it looks like that's one right there. 8)

Good looking boy and I bet he has good civil + prey drive too.
That's the type of bandog I can appreciate :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers for all your comments on my boys tyler and benson, I'm very proud of them both and hopefully now i can get to know some more bully lovers from all over by the look of things, even though I've only scratched the surface on your forum i must say it looks great and there's some super dogs and owners on here once again thanks for the warm welcome lee
Benson weighs 103lbs and is 30 inch to shoulder hes one big lad and is a natural family and home protector with plenty of spirit to go with his love able nature and well love by all are family and friends bit soppy i know but he has a canny ability to make every he meets fall in love with him :lol:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Sassy likes your handsome fellows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts