Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Im Ruth. I live in Manila Philippines. Currently, I have 3 dogs...an english bulldog, pug and shih tzu. I love them to peices and have so much pictures to share! But for a start, may I share just a few ahots of my bulldog, whom my husband has named Malone. Currently he is a Philippine Champion and is 10pts away from bagging his Grand Championship title....hopefully this sunday he gets lucky...pls pray for him! :D

I dont have a properly stacked picture like most other show dogs have....so hope you dont mind these amateurish pics of mine. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

And heres a funny one...while he was waiting for his turn in the ring....I was surprised to see he had fallen asleep that way! Too funny!

Excuse the clarity of the pics as I only used my mobile phone for these pics.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks so much for all the kind words and compliments. Yes...he's a biggie....a whopping 70lb bulldog. But he's also taller and longer than most so his weight is rightfully proportional to his size. Though I am thinking of dieting him up a bit. You'd be surprised but he's only fed 2 cups a day of dry kibble! I cant imagine giving him less than that...oh well.

Malone wasnt so lucky today....he started limping due to an unexpected fall yestertday. So we had to miss the show. :cry: Felt so bad coz he was so excited to leave....even with a limp, he was trying so hard to get in the car! Urgh!!! Vet clinics closed today coz its a sunday so I'll be having one anxious night! I hate it when my babies are sick!!!

Anyways, thanks again for all the nice words and the warm welcome guys! Hope to see pics of your bullies too!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just an update on Malone.....

He's doing great! He was bandaged for awhile but after the vet took the bandage out, he seemed all brand new and ready to run again! I found a pic of him just today while I was browsing my pictures....this was taken last January, a week before he won his championship title. I dont know if our breed standards are the same as yours....so if any of you might wanna give any comment (positive or negative), I'd love to hear them. All for the betterment of the breed.....thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.