Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you didn't read about our adventure yet... it's under Gerneral/Misc. It was a doozey!

On with the pics...

This is the stream/creek we were playing in before the psycho guy came along.

Another little creek down the trail...

And yes Heaven is on her leash, you just have to look closely. It has a retractable cord.

I like this one because you can see the sun beginning to set.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Those are great pictures.Looks like we were at the same place.........LOL , but we stayed on the trail until the very end to see the creek.Looks like you guys had some fun,at least until psycho guy showed up :?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Nice pictures and I agree with you, the picture with the sun is beautiful. I love seeing a boy with his dogs.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Biscanton said:
nice pics

the general consences of the males in the house....HUBBA HUBBA lol
Is that for me, or for Heaven? :biggrin: Either way, we thank you!

Has anyone been able to view that little snippet of video? I know it sucks and it isn't much. I just kinda wanted to "test it out." I've never used the video recorder. I'm gonna try to get some of them playing in the yard, so stay tuned for more of my rowdy dogs. :D

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Your pups look great..but your baby boy is growing like crazy..he is sooo tall from the last pics that I saw of him..look out mom..your baby is growing up fast..

e

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Beatiful pictures! Looks the dogs had a good time, I can't even tell you guys had a bad time from the pics. :)

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Erica said:
Your pups look great..but your baby boy is growing like crazy..he is sooo tall from the last pics that I saw of him..look out mom..your baby is growing up fast..

e
I KNOW!!!! I thought the same thing when I saw the last pic! He is very tall, and I'm glad because I'm not that fond of the short, stocky, wide pit bulls. I think he's lookin' more like his daddy every day. He sort of has his mom's face, but he's built just like his sire. His sire was blue brindle, and Koa is even getting some tan hair mixed in his blue coat. You can only see it when you look up close.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I'll work on getting a better video later this week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts