1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
:lol: Nala is so adorable!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She only uses for medicinal purposes....it helps her skin condition! LOL :laughing5:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
redbull said:
lol..nice.

How are all the doggies getting along so far?
Right now they are all getting along great. Heaven and Koa aren't as close as they used to be, which was my biggest fear. Koa is usually playing with Nala, and Heaven stays by herself. Whenever Koa is preoccupied, then Heaven and Nala will play. Heaven and Koa will still play together a lot, but they don't sleep together anymore. Maybe it's just because of the heat. They are always on separate sides of the room or yard. I do sometimes think I bit off more than I could chew, but I love them all so much. They are lots of work, but the kisses and snuggles are worth it!

Kasco and augrad, remember that picture of Angel on the last forum... lmao, her "cheech" impression. That's what Nala looks like!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Kasco and augrad, remember that picture of Angel on the last forum... lmao, her "cheech" impression. That's what Nala looks like!
I remember! LMAO :lol:

·
Registered
215 Posts
omg when did you get a new pup!
she's so cute!
i'm sad i don't have a computer anymore :[ i'd be here more often i'm at my sister in laws house so i can come around till tuesday maybe i can now finally post some new angel pics

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Angels_Mommie said:
omg when did you get a new pup!
she's so cute!
i'm sad i don't have a computer anymore :[ i'd be here more often i'm at my sister in laws house so i can come around till tuesday maybe i can now finally post some new angel pics
JUSTINE!!!!!!!! WE MISS YOU & ANGEL!!!!!!!!!! :( COme back soon.

I rescued Nala a couple months ago, the girl is growing like a weed. Full of spunk!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts