Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
I have no experience or much knowledge to really comment on this. All i can say is dog fighting is horrible, the majority of people that do it today do it for money. They dont care about the well being of the dog and for that i think they're all BEEP BEEP BEEP. I do not condone it at all! NOT COOL! See i even censored my own words LOL.

On Another note, just to shed a tad bit of light on the Muslim community. My mother is Muslim, that whole side of my family is Muslim... they love dogs, we all love dogs, not just dogs, but animals in general really. There are some dog loving Muslims out there. My grandfather, who is as Muslim as they come (lol) has a gorgeous Siberian Husky that he loves more than anything! Dog is a queen in that house.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Interesting. I've spoken to a few Muslims before and they said that a dog is considered a dirty creature and they don't believe in owning them. But from what you are saying that sounds like bs...?
I'm sure there are some who think they're dirty creatures. No one in our family thinks this way. On the contrary... we love our dogs as we love our children. Now Pigs, pigs are considered a dirty creature and Muslims wont even eat pork because of it.

Like Sarah said.. there are different Muslims. My family is from Syria. I'm sure there are all different opinions...

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'm Catholic and my mom is Muslim.. i eat pork, just felt like i had to add that in there for some weird reason LOL.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I dont drink.. liquor burns my damn stomach and i cant get use to the taste of beer at all.

but i am highly addicted to Nicotine & Redbull.. ahhhh good stuffs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts