Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am plannning to buy an American Bull Dog around springtime. I found this board while surfing. I am looking to find as much info and tips about this breed before bringing it home so I know what to expect. I beleive I have the breeder chosen, their link is below. Anyone have any experience with this breeder? Hope to learn alot from you all. Thanks,Scot http://www.joshuakennels.com/

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Welcome to the site! I got Faith from a rescue so can't help you with breeder info but I know alot of people on here can. Just wanted to say HI!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I got my dog from a friend of my boyfriends, so I won't be much help either. Welcome to the forum though :)

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Hey Scott,

We are also looking at Joshua Kennel's for our second AB. From what I understand they have wonderful dogs. There is a user on here, Carrie, and if I'm not mistaken she has had experience with Joshua dogs. Welcome to the forum btw :D

Thom

·
Banned
99 Posts
Hi there Scott & welcome aboard...

Joshua kennels is probably one of the best kennels ANYWHERE.. so that diffiniatly would be a good choice & Lem Miller the guy who runs it is a great & very helpful man aswell as i have had the pleasure in talking to him a few times & have nothing but good words to say about him & his Bulldog Program... I just wish i was on the other side of the Ocean as i would love to have one of his dogs... He has some real real good dogs there too, let us all know when the times comes who the parents are.... I would diffiniatly get a dog of him if you can...

Good Luck & again welcome aboard :D

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Welcome and thank you for doing some research on the bully breed before getting one!
I can't help you out with breeders, as #1 I don't have an AB and #2 my EB is from a rescue.

Good luck with your research, and we look forward to talking Bull (y) with you in the future!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.