Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Bulldog/Beagle mix $600 :shock: WHAT!?!?!?!?! When did that mix become fashionable? Makes me wonder how many of these will end up in a shelter after the x-mas novelty is gone. Sad

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
:evil: :cry: There's puppies on death row because of a&&holes like this!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Ok, i am all for a person that thinks his dogs are a good representation of the breed and breeding them, but this is wrong and needs to be reported. Look at some of those "olde english bulldogges" they dont look anything like what he says. I dont know how but this guy needs to be reported to somebody. I mean he is selling unregistered dogs for no less than 600 dollars.....

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:

Sick....There was a place like this (pet store type) in Pickering. City came and shut them down, because the animals were being treated horribly (sick dogs, heart problems, and just being kept in small dirty cages)...they just picked up and moved further down the street. My friend was stupid enough to buy one from them (before we really knew each other) and 2 weeks later had to be put down for brain damage (well she was told it was going to a "farm", but you get my drift) sad...just sad...

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Someone shoot this cat a email and let him know he is a freak...I would but I am on a Gov't installation U wait until I get home...

e

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
:shock: :(
WHATEVER!! That is some SH*T, no way are those OEBs!
They look just like the boxer/EB mix and the EB/beagle mix..I think
they are all the same kind of dog just diff. labels!

And why pay $500 for a lab/collie mix when you can go to your local shelter and get the same exact mix for $50!?! Why are they selling shelter mix mutts for $500

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
They sound like they are selling cars. These are living beings. I also hate dogs as gifts, they may go to someone that won't treat them well or end up in a shelter. :(

·
Registered
588 Posts
Okay.... and you posted this because??? It ruined my day!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts