Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I snapped this pic of Nelson while he was doing an big essay on Breed Specific Legislation, it was due the next day so he had to work real hard on it. (he always leaves everything til the last minute!) :roll:

later on that night, i took this photo. Poor little dear, worked so hard he fell asleep :(

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Your telling me! Hey nel, try writing a real paper, it takes FOREVER! lol, cute guy! The first pic, did you dot his eyes black? I couldnt help but notice he doesn't have a pupil :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
That is absolutely adorable! My dog would be eating the computer, and definately wouldn't sit there so pretty!!! You have a very gorgeous dog! :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ambulldogpup said:
Your telling me! Hey nel, try writing a real paper, it takes FOREVER! lol, cute guy! The first pic, did you dot his eyes black? I couldnt help but notice he doesn't have a pupil :shock: :lol:
lol yea i did dot his pupils because he looked posessed in the orginal photo coz his eyes were reflective and white.. not a good look :) but i guess a dog with no pupils may be even more freaky looking, but i made my decision and i'll have to stick wth it lol

just we're still waitng for the essay to be graded, but will update u on what he ends up getting for it. ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
that is awsome i am glad you can put him in front of a comp with out chewing on it lol he is a big hansome boy!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well actually i didn't put him there. i was on my laptop (and sitting on nelson's beanbag on the floor), and went to the kitchen to make myself a snack, when i got back nelson was sitting at my laptop so i had to get the camera out! i let him sit on his bean bag for a while while i ate on the couch and when i came back he was sleeping so i had to get the camera out again! i take so many photos of him its crazy, its like he was my own child or somethng! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts