Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just put in Horseshoe pits and Harley can't seem to resist.
Mommy, I swear I didn't do it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,660 Posts
LOL, that is too cute!! When I saw the title to this thread I thought it was some new name that breeders had come up with like the elusive Horseshoe pit......You know like Red nosed, reverse bridle...LMAO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,755 Posts
angie7349 said:
LOL, that is too cute!! When I saw the title to this thread I thought it was some new name that breeders had come up with like the elusive Horseshoe pit......You know like Red nosed, reverse bridle...LMAO
I thought the same thing and felt like a total loser when I opened the post!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,660 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
angie7349 said:
LOL, that is too cute!! When I saw the title to this thread I thought it was some new name that breeders had come up with like the elusive Horseshoe pit......You know like Red nosed, reverse bridle...LMAO
I thought the same thing and felt like a total loser when I opened the post!!
I was hoping that I was not the only one!!!LOL :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
angie7349 said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
angie7349 said:
LOL, that is too cute!! When I saw the title to this thread I thought it was some new name that breeders had come up with like the elusive Horseshoe pit......You know like Red nosed, reverse bridle...LMAO
I thought the same thing and felt like a total loser when I opened the post!!
I was hoping that I was not the only one!!!LOL :oops:
Yu guys think you're embarrased, I don't even know what you're talking about :oops: :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,660 Posts
nanniesrock said:
angie7349 said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
angie7349 said:
LOL, that is too cute!! When I saw the title to this thread I thought it was some new name that breeders had come up with like the elusive Horseshoe pit......You know like Red nosed, reverse bridle...LMAO
I thought the same thing and felt like a total loser when I opened the post!!
I was hoping that I was not the only one!!!LOL :oops:
Yu guys think you're embarrased, I don't even know what you're talking about :oops: :oops:
Some Breeders have a tendency to make up weird characteristics like a tea cup Chihuahua there is no such thing as a tea cup Chihuahu...it is just on the smaller side of Chihuahuas.. it is just a Chihauhua nothing more...it is like a sales angle so people will pay more..... Another good example is a red nose pit..ooohh ahhh, it isn't that the dog is special bc it has a red nose it is just an angle to sale the dogs for more
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and a horseshoe pit has become a new fad? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
520 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
yeovil red said:
Whats is a horse shoe pit for?
You've never heard of that game?? You throw horse shoes into a pit with a spike in it. I'm not sure how the scoring works, but whoevers closest wins...haha.
Ah right I see.

Nah we dont play that in England I dont think ,well people with Horses might I suppose but I dont know anyione with a horse. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
yeovil red said:
Whats is a horse shoe pit for?
You've never heard of that game?? You throw horse shoes into a pit with a spike in it. I'm not sure how the scoring works, but whoevers closest wins...haha.
Basically the pits are 35' apart, and each player has 2 horse shoes of different colors. You throw from one pit to the other. Like Leeann said, basically whoever is the closest, I guess. We play for fun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
LOL! That is so cute! Busted with the sand on the nose. hehe.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top