Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Every boarding kennel varies in quality of care & services. I strongly suggest that you physically go & visit the kennels you are considering & ask other people there dropping off animals what their opinion is of the place. I also want to comment on the age issue. NO puppy under the age of 6 mo. & not finished with their vaccinations should even be considered to stay at a boarding kennel. Chances are the pup WILL contract something & no reputable boarding kennels that I know of will board a puppy under this age (nor will they board one that isn't completely finished with all their initial vaccines). If you will be getting the pup right before you head out of town, I suggest waiting until you get back before acquiring one.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Obelisk said:
I get him this Friday or Sat..

But ya I doubt ill use a kennel ill just find a family member who I trust... I totally forgot about the vaccinations thing, im not taking any chances with my boy!
That's probably the best thing. Also, if the owner/breeder didn't vaccinate the pup and/or show you solid proof, then I would take the dog to the vet that same day & have a fecal check done along with a vaccination. Also remind the family member to let him outside only to potty & to keep him away from others dogs & even a lot of other people for now. Good luck with your pup!! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts