Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how much other EBs weighed at 3 months??? Max is already at least over 25 pounds (had him weighed last week and he was 23.5, and he's grown a lot in the last week).....he seems HUGE for only 3 months to me. He doesn't actually eat that much, and he exercises a LOT, and has a LOT of energy. He is really solid, but has MAJOR loose skin and wrinkles...I swear I could fit two of him in there, LOL. He hardly even looks like a puppy anymore, but he's still really young!

·
Registered
288 Posts
he's a hunk

sounds like he's in the top 5%, on the weight chart. I can't be sure, all I have is an eight year old daughter, a pit, a mutt, and a cat.

I miss the croc hunter,
jackie

·
Registered
277 Posts
Lincoln grew like a weed when he was that age and he was probably around that much. We thought he was going to be huge, but around 5 months he slowed down and he's at about 45-50lbs now. I'm pretty sure the loose skin never goes away ~lol. And for a 'lazy breed' I agree with the crazy amounts of energy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Vito was growing like a weed at that time too. He looked funny because his head was still little, but his body was getting big. Now his head and neck are catching up with his body. I think that now (9 months) he's about 60lbs... a big boy for an EB, but his body hasn't grown for a little while now, but his head, neck, and chest seem to be getting wider. Yup, he's a ball of energy, but will flop on the ground and sleep after a good walk/play session.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts