Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so its not my pup but my brother let me sit him for a few hours the other day while he went to town and I fell in love with him. His name is Link and he is a Black Mouth/ Mountain Cur. My Aunt had a litter and they are 9 weeks old.....

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he is so funny and my kids have loved having him around......Curs are hunting dogs so they have VERY high prey drive and lots of energy! but he has reminded me that boys will be boys.......he is already humping everything??????????????? I didn't know they did that this young LOL. I think my son is wanting him to stay the night but I don't know..........I have to keep the puppy fever from setting in we still don't have our yard fixed! :oops:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Biggjay22501 said:
Thats funny we were just talkin bout curs. lol
ok I just saw where you were talking about curs over there..............how many do you have? my aunt says they are really good family dogs as well. they love children and get very protective over their "family"

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yea i only have one but my uncle has 8. they are very protective a little too protective, what i mean by this they dont even like their owners discplining the owners children. lol but I love him he is a really good dog. We just cant keep him in the city cuz he is a country dog and he barks alot. It is also said that a black mouth cur was what old yellar was.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.