Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roll: My sister bought a male boxer online from a breeder in Ca. She was under the impression that the dog was papered and paid a pretty penny for him. The dog is gorgeous and has an awsome personality. She would like to breed him but unfortunately he arrived un-papered!!! I do believe his mother was papered, but not the father.. Is there a way to get him papered?

Dara

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Tell her to have it fixed, forget breeding it and leave the breeding to peeople who know what they're doing.

Why the f**k does everyone think that their dog is "special" and deserves to produce offspring?

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Chrisnjen said:
Tell her to have it fixed, forget breeding it and leave the breeding to peeople who know what they're doing.

Why the f**k does everyone think that their dog is "special" and deserves to produce offspring?
wow :oops: thats kinda what i was going to say but not as blunt ! :wink:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Contact the breeder and get as much information on the parents as possible, if you wish to show your dog I think the UKC has a category for unpapered and altered dogs. It is not recommended to breed without papers and in most cases with papers.

:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts