·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do u become a moderator.

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Since I am not a moderator myself, I cannot give you an exact answer, but I can tell
you that all of the moderators on the board have given of themselves and of their time
to help and benefit the forum. These people were recognized for their efforts and
concern for the forum and for their knowledge in certain areas that are helpful to the
forum. They were then asked to moderate and in the order that they are listed.
Roxy was our first moderator on the other forum, then came Amocat00. When we
moved to this forum Kogeki, Kasco, HausMommy and Champ and Jas were added.

We owe them a big thank you for all of the hard work that they do and for the time that it takes from their other activities. This is not an easy job. There are may times when a discussion can get out of hand and they are needed to "break it up". They are also needed to direct us on how to use the forum and which department to use. They keep a watch on the posts to make sure things are not getting to offensive for a family forum. They have to have big, strong shoulders to handle some of the comments they get just because they are doing their job. But they do it brillantly and I for one want to let them know how much I appreciate them and the work that they do for us.
THANK YOU, MODS. :salute: \:D/ =D> :love7:

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
:oops: Thank you Pat :D

I volunteered to be a mod over a year ago and asked for Shawn to join also, then when we moved to this site I was asked whom I felt would be a good canidate to be a mod, so I suggested Kasco and Kogeki. Not sure how Hausmommy became a mod :) but I'm glad she is one, as she also does a brilliant job :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Roxy said:

I volunteered to be a mod over a year ago and asked for Shawn to join also, then when we moved to this site I was asked whom I felt would be a good canidate to be a mod, so I suggested Kasco and Kogeki. Not sure how Hausmommy became a mod :) but I'm glad she is one, as she also does a brilliant job :)
Awww, thanks Roxy and Pat!! :oops: Root asked me to become a mod one day. :oops: Not really sure why.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
HausMommy said:
Roxy said:

Awww, thanks Roxy and Pat!! :oops: Root asked me to become a mod one day. :oops: Not really sure why.
Might have something to do with the amount of time you have to moderate. *eyes Tasha's post count* :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Thanks, Pat. You're the sweetest!! :toothy4:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts