Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know what Diamond Hi-Energy grades? The place where I buy my current dog food which is Diamond Lamb & Rice has switched out the Lamb & Rice with Hi-Energy. Here are the first few ingredients I could get off the bag.

Meat Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Flour, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Beet Pulp, Natural Chicken Flavor, Potassium Choloride, Salt, Choline Chorloride, Vitamine E supplement

Crude Protein 24.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 20.0% Minimum
Crude Fiber 3.0% Maximum
Moisture 10.0% Maximum

If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

· Registered
4 Posts
HausMommy said:
Tyson said:
Does anyone know what Diamond Hi-Energy grades? The place where I buy my current dog food which is Diamond Lamb & Rice has switched out the Lamb & Rice with Hi-Energy. Here are the first few ingredients I could get off the bag.

Meat Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Flour, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Beet Pulp, Natural Chicken Flavor, Potassium Choloride, Salt, Choline Chorloride, Vitamine E supplement

Crude Protein 24.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 20.0% Minimum
Crude Fiber 3.0% Maximum
Moisture 10.0% Maximum

If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.
This is what we have our foster on, because it's what the previous owners were feeding him. We tried to switch him to Lamb and Rice, since it's what our dogs eat, but he had the runs. We think it was due to the stress of being torn from everything he knew, but that's for a different thread. It's not really a good food, seeing as the first 3 ingredients are Meat meal(from an unspecified source), corn(not good if your dog is allergic) and wheat(again, not good if your dog is allergic). Plus, it's not good to see salt that high on the ingredient list.
Thanks I'll try to look around for something better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.