Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spend atleast 5-10 minutes a day cleaning up the extra water your dog drips out of their mouth after chugging their water? I think Bub thinks he a Pelican :D

the amount of water he drips all over my hardwood floors would be enough to nourish Ethiopia for a good hour.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
roxy does that too (maybe her mother never taught her to swallow...no rude jokes necessary :wink: ). Not only that she likes to come up and wipe it on your leg too. I guess it's a term of endearment!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Family of 5 said:
spend atleast 5-10 minutes a day cleaning up the extra water your dog drips out of their mouth after chugging their water? I think Bub thinks he a Pelican :D

the amount of water he drips all over my hardwood floors would be enough to nourish Ethiopia for a good hour.

Lord...I feel ya! We keep the bowls in the kitchen but I have to swipe it almost hourly between the two of them and the line from the kitchen to the livingroom. They leave a trail of where they have been. They drop as much out the folds as the actually take in!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
peeblerelf said:
roxy does that too (maybe her mother never taught her to swallow...no rude jokes necessary :wink: ). Not only that she likes to come up and wipe it on your leg too. I guess it's a term of endearment!
Kate to a T! lol I always have to tell my friends... its just water, itll dry

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
peeblerelf said:
Or if they drink out of the toilet, they leave some nice puddles on the seat...and you don't realize it till you sit down! Not so much fun

HA HA HA....mine do that do. They get in the bathroom (door left open) and its all quite. Then you know something is going on....you search and when I walk in they run. But they leave a huge mess on the toilet seat....gross!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think we all get to expreience that :D

We made sure we laid down tile in the dinning room and got new hard wood laminate in the living room. It makes cleen up so easy.

Sometimes I think Bella gets more water on her face than in her mouth! hehe

My paper towl purchases have doubled!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
ICON said:
I think we all get to expreience that :D

We made sure we laid down tile in the dinning room and got new hard wood laminate in the living room. It makes cleen up so easy.

Sometimes I think Bella gets more water on her face than in her mouth! hehe

My paper towl purchases have doubled!
We have laminate floor throughout our whole house now! Its nice not having to worry about the dogs scratching the hardwood (which is why we changed).

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Haus stores extra water in his jowls, I'm convinced of it! He'll hold it in there until you're least expecting it, then dump water all over your leg!

Ok, maybe not, but he always rubs on my leg after he drinks. His water bowl is in the basement, on the carpet, so no toweling for us :)

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cfhoftampa said:
peeblerelf said:
Or if they drink out of the toilet, they leave some nice puddles on the seat...and you don't realize it till you sit down! Not so much fun

HA HA HA....mine do that do. They get in the bathroom (door left open) and its all quite. Then you know something is going on....you search and when I walk in they run. But they leave a huge mess on the toilet seat....gross!!!
Bub doesn't drink out of the toilet but he can sure eat a roll of toilet paper with the best of em! Dog is pure silly! Who in their right mind eats toilet paper? :D

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Family of 5 said:
cfhoftampa said:
peeblerelf said:

Bub doesn't drink out of the toilet but he can sure eat a roll of toilet paper with the best of em! Dog is pure silly! Who in their right mind eats toilet paper? :D
DEUCE is who. Of course I wouldn't consider him to be in his right mind. He is a little deh dun deh dun (Carlos Mencia). he loves TP but hasn't ever got into the toilet. Not to say he won't but he hasn't yet.

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
deuce's mommy said:
Family of 5 said:
cfhoftampa said:
peeblerelf said:

DEUCE is who. Of course I wouldn't consider him to be in his right mind. He is a little deh dun deh dun (Carlos Mencia). he loves TP but hasn't ever got into the toilet. Not to say he won't but he hasn't yet.
There is only 1 reason Deuce and Bubba haven't drank out of the toilet yet: they aren't tall enough yet to realize there is water in it. Trust me, it will happen

·
Registered
594 Posts
Family of 5 said:
cfhoftampa said:
peeblerelf said:

He is just trying to soak up all that water in there! LOL

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I am glad to hear that others have "water"issues.I thought Buster was just very messy with his water.I keep a large beach towel under the water bowl and it comes out pretty far to catch all the extra drippings but it doesn't work.He manages to have puddles around the towel or he comes up to me after drinking and wipes his mouth on my leg which is then soaked . I thought my other dog was bad but no,Buster is horrible with his water.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Hug~A~Bully said:
Family of 5 said:
cfhoftampa said:
peeblerelf said:

He is just trying to soak up all that water in there! LOL
Cleo (my mom's dog) has a thing for used kleenex! My boyfriend's friend says she probably does it so she can poo and wipe all in one go!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.