Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if someone could please tell me how often I can give my AB a bath. :-k The little stinker runs and rolls around in the dirt every time I let him out. Think I may have read some where that I should not bathe him too much, it could dry out his skin. I give my other dogs a bath at least once every week or two, can I do the same for him???? He is starting to look kind of tan instead of white sometimes!!
:lol: Thanks!! :lol:

P.S. This is Zacks new trick!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
My Belle does the same thing. I think she likes to be dirty more than clean. She is white so of course she always ends up looking dirty. She will go in the back yard and dig a huge hole and then lay right in the dirt. She is a mess.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I usually end up bathing Fina once a month, but even that seems to irritate her, and my vet says 2 times a year........

Stinky!

She did say that it's ok to hose them off to get the dirt off, just not to use shampoo.

Also, the better the shampoo you use, the better off you'll be bathing more often.

Here is a link at the old forum all about types of shampoo for dogs.

http://www.bulldogbreedsforum.com/forum/viewthread?thread=3206#26030
HTH!

Bridget

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.