Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Patches came over to visit Torco

No that is not me sitting with her in this one.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes she is, and just about the sweetest puppy I have ever met! All she wants to do is lay in your lap and give you lovins! Torco seems to really like to hang out with her. They dont battle it out like Torco and Chassis do.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
That's really sweet. How old is she? And is she the one that you were talking about that is for sale? Or am I thinking of a different dog?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No thats her, she is 14 weeks I think. I would have to ask the owners of her. I really want her, I might just have to keep her. She has been offered to us but Chassis will make the final decision at this point. Im just happy they brought her over to play with Torco.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Man...I would really like for you to keep her so I could see daily pictures of her! :lol:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Shellie said:
She looks like she's already settled in :lol:
HAHA... if you only knew. :wink: SHE is fitting in ok, Chassis is still adjusting. Here's what is really looks like most of the time:

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Awwwwww, she's so cute!!!!!!

So, are you guys keeping her? GTChick, are you feeling better about having 3 dogs? I'm sure if you keep her everything will work out. :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Care said:
So, are you guys keeping her? GTChick, are you feeling better about having 3 dogs? I'm sure if you keep her everything will work out. :D
We want to keep her, but it's all up to Chassis, lol. She's doing better today, but we're still not letting her run around completely free of the muzzle yet.

I think everything would work out if we could just get Chassis to accept her. Only time will tell.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Last night Chassis realized that the puppy could be another play toy, and she wont leave her alone always playing with her. I thinks its because she can kick her butt. She tries to take Torco on but, he is now at the point where nothing she does bothers or hurts him.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts