Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is a little late in coming, but it will still be helpful.

How to post a photo:

There are 2 ways:

First Way:
Click on New Topic.
Click on the Add image to post link:

A box like this will pop up:

Click on the Browse button and locate the picture on your harddrive.
Then click Upload it!
It will then add the URL to the photo into your post.

Second Way:
Click on New topic.
Open your Photobucket account in a seperate browser window.
Copy the code at the bottom of the picture next to Img:

Paste the code into your new post, making sure there are NO spaces in it. The IMG tags can be uppercase or lowercase, but they must be inside brackets [] and the second img tag must have a / before it.

I don't know how to post photos from Shutterfly or Yahoo! yet. I'm looking into it. www.Imageshack.us works the same way as www.photobucket.com does. Both of these sites are free to use.

Hope this helps! If you are having trouble posting a photo, please feel free to PM a moderator or the admin. We'd be happy to help you.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: How do you move your picture to your name

Netangel334 said:
so that your doggy picture comes up when you type in your responses
In the General/Miscellaneous section, there is a sticky like this one, titled How to add a Banner. It details how to do what you're asking.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is not the place to post photos. Please start a new thread. All pictures posted here will be deleted.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: how

tjortega said:
how do you make a banner????? I cant seem to find a thread :oops:
we get to see pearl tomarow and im going to take pics!!!!!!
There is a banner request sticky in the General Section.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Roxy said:
mine doesn't come in a box at the end, just transfers straight to forum post im making.
It will if you use the first method. The second method is using Photobucket. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

I editted it to show the 2 different ways better. I guess it was confusing. :oops:

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
HausMommy said:
Roxy said:
mine doesn't come in a box at the end, just transfers straight to forum post im making.
It will if you use the first method. The second method is using Photobucket. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

I editted it to show the 2 different ways better. I guess it was confusing. :oops:
ah, I didn't recognised it as photobuket, the green bckground made me think it was the forum :oops:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.