Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
490 Posts
I admit that I am tech challenged. How do I post a picture from my Android phone? Can post a photo directly from the gallery on my phone?
I just did this from my Ipad...assuming it works the same..go down to .Go Advanced.....vvvvv below.
Click that..then you will see manage attachments...click that...you will see a bunch of oval bubbles that say choose file...click the oval bubble...Then Choose Existing...click that. Then you should see your camera roll..choose your pic..then you will see upload ..bottom right. Choose that. You can repeat for more than one picture..then close the window and submit reply!

· Registered
6,912 Posts
I'm worse then you steve.
Go on your cell and log into the forum, reply to this post and write a word, then scroll down to advanced , pick that then you hit the box for the first image and it asks you to take a pic or upload existing, pick upload existing and it brings you to your camera roll, then you take a picture and hit upload, wait a minute. Once it uploads hit close and it puts it on your post, then hit reply... Its a bunch more steps but it works. To add more then one you add one then hit return on your keyboard then repeat the proceds

· Registered
490 Posts
I see additional but not advanced. I am a lost cause!
No wayy..you are never a lost cause..

Right under the reply box..like a normal reply...is Go Advanced...that's where you begin..there is "post quick reply" and " Go Advanced."...

You don't need to say anything..can go directly to Go Advanced...then manage attachments...then choose file...then Choose Existing..upload and reply

· Registered
490 Posts
I can upload a picture directly from my the camera on my phone and screen shots but not stored pictures.I am now only two thirds dumb.

Lol! My..you are hard on yourself! And..just to make sure...you are "choose Existing" right? When you say stored pictures...stored not on your phone? Not from an album on your phone, maybe a PC? I think if that's the case, you will need to do the other way, thru photobucket or the like or with an image code.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.