Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello bully lovers. My name is Tim, but really I'm here on behalf of my English Staffy, Franky We got him from a great local rescue operation. He's two to three years old as far as they can figure. He came in as a stray, but noone came to claim him. So, we ended up with our gorgeous ball of love. I'll let the pictures do the talking from here.

I hope you all don't mind, I have lots of pics. And, we've only had him a few days. :D

I got lucky with timing his jump on this one. He's not hanging there.

And, he really loves to give kisses.

Additionally, I owe thanks to this site that unknowingly helped me settle on a bull breed and answered a lot of questions that I had via the search. So, thanks guys, give all your dogs a treat on me. See you all around.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Franky is a good lookin' boy! He looks so happy :D And don't apologize about too many pics...there can never be too many pics :lol: We'd love to see more! Welcome and enjoy your new boy!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
You never have to apologize to us for having too many pics! If you've lurked on this site you know we love us some pictures! LOL :lol:

Your boy is absolutely stunning. Kudos to you for rescuing and welcome to the forum. :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I would take a ton of pictures of that cute face too!!!! Welcome to the forum and good luck with that little dear

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.