Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

That is Bishop. I am picking him up from the SPCA on Monday night. I have met with him, and he seems like a very charismatic and boisterous boy. He's going to be a big boy too, as he's only 8 months old and he's up to 55ish pounds.
He's got interesting markings, and an odd body type that's almost great daneish (he definitely doesn't have the great dane face though, which bars that... athletic rotty maybe by his eye markings?). He'll be the first pit bull/bully/molosser that I've ever owned... but I've had a few members of the dog family, westy terrier, a black and tan coonhound, a rhodesian ridgeback, and a few labrodrors.

I'm really really really looking forward to getting him and channeling all that energy of his iunto making him a productive good boy. And if I have any problems or triumphs, I look forward to talking to you guys about them.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Thank you so much for rescuing/adopting a dog instead of purchasing :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
FunnyGuy said:

That is Bishop. I am picking him up from the SPCA on Monday night. I have met with him, and he seems like a very charismatic and boisterous boy. He's going to be a big boy too, as he's only 8 months old and he's up to 55ish pounds.
He's got interesting markings, and an odd body type that's almost great daneish (he definitely doesn't have the great dane face though, which bars that... athletic rotty maybe by his eye markings?). He'll be the first pit bull/bully/molosser that I've ever owned... but I've had a few members of the dog family, westy terrier, a black and tan coonhound, a rhodesian ridgeback, and a few labrodrors.

I'm really really really looking forward to getting him and channeling all that energy of his iunto making him a productive good boy. And if I have any problems or triumphs, I look forward to talking to you guys about them.

Howdy you FNG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts