Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL, it only took me TWO HOURS. :shock: I didn't know I had this capability with my software. I won't be in the banner-making business anytime soon, but I think I did a pretty good job for a first-timer. I love pastels and spring time. :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
I love it, you did a fabulous job. It makes me think of Spring with all of the cheerful colors!! You will be a pro at making banners before long!!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it gave me an excuse to put off doing dishes for another 2 hours. Guess I should get off my butt now, huh...

Ok, 5 more minutes. [-o<

·
Registered
586 Posts
That looks great Trina! But I am OUTRAGED that you aren't using the one I MADE LMAO! :thefinger:

:violent3:

so use my banners if you know what's good for you. LOL

\:D/
You did a great job............. And I just noticed all the new smilieys LOL! Can you make me a banner now please?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO -- yeah you whipped up my last one in 30 mintes. This took me 2 HOURS! :lol:

I will just be using it for Easter, then I'll probably go back to your other one. :toothy7:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love it Trina!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
LOL, it only took me TWO HOURS. :shock: I didn't know I had this capability with my software. I won't be in the banner-making business anytime soon, but I think I did a pretty good job for a first-timer. I love pastels and spring time. :D
What software is it you guys are using to make these? Just wondering if I have it hidden on my 'puter too... :-k

·
Registered
448 Posts
You did a good job! I like it.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very cute!!!! I love it! Just beware once you start you can't stop. I think I make my dogs one nightly. I don't know what I am going to do with them all but I have them. They still aren't perfect but I learn something new everytime I make one.

Right now I am using printshop version 21 but next month is my b-day and I want to get adobe.

Melissa

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
apbtgurl26 said:
LuvaBULL said:
What software is it you guys are using to make these? Just wondering if I have it hidden on my 'puter too... :-k
I use Photoshop CS2 to make my banners and such.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
How

Can someone tell me how to do that I do not have a clue or photo shop I use an hp camera?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I want to know too! Is there an online tutorial that we can take a look at?
Super cool!! I want one for each website/business and dog I own they are just great! I just had some cool banners done for the upcoming shows but I paid for them, I'd like to try and do it myself.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts