Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Very cool.

What's with the little boar?

Do the dogs ever get hurt with those tusks?

I can't imagine what a rush it must be to hunt with dogs and a knife.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Sweet!! And yes wild boar taste MUCH different that those farm raised hogs. I have not gone hog hunting in almost a decade (never did use dogs, just guns) Nothing like a good hog hunt. Where bouts in florida are you at??? I know you are crackerbull, I have been called by many of my friends from Davie, cuban cracker, cuban ******* and good ole cuban (vs good ole boy) due to the way I grew up hunting, fishing and shooting with the best of them. :twisted:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
sheila said:
Sweet!! And yes wild boar taste MUCH different that those farm raised hogs. I have not gone hog hunting in almost a decade (never did use dogs, just guns) Nothing like a good hog hunt. Where bouts in florida are you at??? I know you are crackerbull, I have been called by many of my friends from Davie, cuban cracker, cuban ******* and good ole cuban (vs good ole boy) due to the way I grew up hunting, fishing and shooting with the best of them. :twisted:
three bulls the pig was caught unharmed.i tied him up and released him latter...sheila-im just north of tampa.i have a cuban buddy in miami,where are you?...rs

21 - 24 of 24 Posts