Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Super Moderator
14,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, people - Irma is on its way up creating distruction and devistation to
Florida. I am last on its list as I live in Tallahassee. :shock: Not sure what will
happen with our electric and internet service. If you do not hear from me
within a few days, you will know we got hit hard. :crybaby:No where to go as it
is so big plus with three larger dogs a hotel is not an opiton. Could use your
prayers. Thanks.

· Super Moderator
14,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awwwwwwww, thank you, maryellen. So good to hear from you. We did fine. It
dropped down to a tropical storm. Lots of wind and rain. Knocked down a few panels on
our fence and some branches, but that was it. We made out so much better than other
people who live lower in the state. Hope all is going well your way.

· Super Moderator
14,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I am fine. Just feeling sad that the forum seems to be finished as a "members" forum. It seems to be a place to research info which is good for new owners.

We (administration, Steve, and I) have tried so many things, but the interest is not there anymore. Not sure what is going to take place with it.

But doing fine at home, everyone well. How is it going with you and Bill and the dogs, birds and cat?

· Registered
6,912 Posts
:(
All the forums I'm on are seeming to go this route, Facebook has taken over abd even the most active forums that have been around for years are feeling it to. On facebook you can start forums there too, plus it's so huge now .

We are good. All the critters are good too.

I got a new job too lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.