Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be buying a female pit witha good temperment soon. I am going to breed the dogs and get as many litters as I can possible in a dogs life. Im married and havea baby on the way. I need money to prepare for the life of me and my HUMAN families. I believe humans are more important than dogs and If someone needs to sell puppies to live comfortably than so be it. COMFORTABLE LIVES FOR HUMANS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANIMALS. PERIOD. How many people hate me now? Am i getting sued? banned? are people who think like me not allowed on this forum? jesus H christ

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not trying to start any controversy. I enjoy this forum VERY much and plan on bein here for awhile. I dont feel comfortable talkin about dogs with you all here unless you know where im coming from.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Well not to sound like a jerk or anything, but with threads like this alittle controversy is gonna happen.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
flame me guys, Honestly flame me. Preach to me, tell me where my line of thinking is messed up. Because to me, a father-to-be, my mind is just where it needs to be. And I dont understand why you guys are so uptight about this subject.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Might I add its not like im breeding a bunch of fear biters. My dog has been proven time and time again it can be trusted with children, adults, dogs and cats. He has a stable temper and it never changes. He is reliable and you can trust him with your life(not to defend you but you can trust him not to turn on you). He learns quick and everyone in my town loves him and wants a piece of my dog. Why not give the people what they want?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I tried to be nice...but I'm going to speak my mind on this one.

Your reasons for breeding your dog are stupid! Oh my dog has a good tempermant so I'm going to breed my mutt to some other dog so I can get some puppies to sell to people who will more and likely use them as fighters/bait because you are being irresponsible with your actions.

Your dog is not worthy of being bred! Do you work or show your dog? Probaly not. Do you know where your dog came from? Probaly not. Do you know anything about his Sire and Dame? Probaly not.

So what your a father to be, and if you have such a problem with money and want to look out for your family. Get a better job!

Pounds and shelters are already overcrowded why add to it? Does it make you feel good because you are so greedy and want a quick buck?

All I can say is that you are a freaking idiot, and it's people like you who give RESPONSIBLE bully owners a bad name.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol, "get a better job" if only it were that easy. the job market is on lock down where I live. Oh whats that, then move? cant do that my wife is stationed here we cant go anywhere. buddy, you dont know me so for you to call someone you dont know an idiot doesnt say much about your intelligence. Im just being real. If putting food in my families mouth makes me greedy than im a greedy bastard.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
did you just say im not a responsible pitbull owner? oh man you just love talking out of your Arsehole dont you? I love my dog like it came out of my friggin wifes vagina. Lifeisdapits, all i gotta say to you is f-ck you homie,f-ck you.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Oh I'm just trying to feed my family...so I'm going to breed my mutt to another mutt and have some puppies to sell...yeah that's real freaking smart.

People like you shouldn't own a dog. Do something smart, sell some useless junk and make some cash. No need to breed your dog to some other dog that's not a worthy addition to the breed.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
You heard right. You aren't a responsible owner if you are going to breed your dog just cause you are having a hard time. That is STUPID.

Not at all. I just use some damn common sense. Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall, except I'd have more luck with the wall.

I love how you said f-ck you, yeah that is cool :roll: and homie... Yeah, homie g-dawg. God get a freaking life.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
who says its smart? im just trying to get money, people do crazy things when they need cash. What i am doing isnt nearly as crazy as alot of things. I live on this island in the middle of nowhere. Ive looked at the animal shelters here and they hardly have any dogs, let alone pitbulls. PItbulls are in HIGH DEMAND here. So your argument doesnt concern us here. for real man take your head out of your ass and realize this is life. If you cant understand where im coming from than you have it real easy and you should feel lucky. But not everyone is lucky like you and just because of that doesnt mean you have to be an inconsiderate prick. Pitbulls are in high demand on this island and im goign to lower that demand. how much money out of your paycheck to you send over to starving people in africa huh? you stupid fucking tree huggers are all trying to save dogs when there are HUMANS starving and nobody is there to help them.

·
Registered
198 Posts
How about YOU don't breed, then you don't need to breed your dog to make some money. You might make a few bucks from the litter, but in the end you will still be a poor guy with more mouths to feed then he can afford.

If the job market is on lockdown, let me give you some advice...condoms. If you can't afford your kids, don't have anymore. It's not rocket science, and I hate paying for people on welfare who have kids. My wife and I are waiting to have kids because we don't feel financially ready, and it makes me sick to see people breed just because they can. I think your BYB status is the least of your worries.

On a side note, please tell me you don't have an Escalade with 20" rims and maxed out credits cards? Or do you completely meet the stereotype of the pitbull badass?

Edit...Dude your location says Anaheim. Unless there was a quake I am not aware of, Anaheim is still land-locked in SoCal?

And here is some help: http://anaheim.jobs.topusajobs.com/

Close to 24,000 jobs listed here. I'm sure there is a Burger King hiring in the area.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
So I guess because drugs are in high demand here I should go out and start selling...YEAH! I'll lower the demand for it :roll:

No I don't have it easy. I struggle for what I have. But unlike most people I don't resort to doing something like breeding my dogs, you claim to love your dog...if you love him so much have him neutered. But I guess you aren't concerned about his health...

Like I said do something responsible...sell stuff you don't need for cash. Or start helping people out for cash instead of breeding a dog that will be no good.

I work at a rescue and I see hundreds of dogs coming from people like you who breed for a quick buck. These dogs come in with so many dang health problems, and that's exactly what youre looking at. You'll sell some horrible pups from your mutts and people will come back wanting their money back, so either way you are gonna be screwed.

But keep talking...I'm done with you.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
I don't usually involve myself in controversial posts, but I wanted to respond to this. I'm not posting to bash you, just to bring up a few things for you to consider.

Why do you think you'll make a lot of money doing this? There's really no way to tell how many pups your female would have. Also, what about vet bills for the pregnant female and new pups? What happens if the mom dies while giving birth...are you prepared to bottle raise several pups round the clock? What happens if you're unable to sell all the pups? You'll be stuck with several rapidly growing puppies who are all going to require shots, vet care and food.

In my area, I don't know anyone who would pay more than a couple hundred bucks for a pit. There are SO MANY in shelters and rescues already (including adorable puppies) that the market is 'saturated' for lack of a better word. Anyone who IS willing to pay big bucks for a pit are going to want an EXCELLENT pedigree for both the parents as well as some sort of proof that they are worth the money...ie: working titles, show titles, etc. Many people will also want to see results of various health tests on the parents, to help ensure the pups won't have genetic health issues.

Most people don't make a lot of money being a breeder...it takes a lot of money and time to produce 'worthy' litters. I know you're trying to do what's best for your newly expanding family, but I'm not sure this wil be the money maker you think it will.

Keep in mind, too, that all of this (pregnant dog, new puppies, etc) may all be taking place around the same time you and your wife are becoming new parents...which can be a VERY stressful time. Between sleep deprivation, taking care of a new baby AND new puppies, you may be putting yourself into a VERY difficult predicament.

Like I said, I'm not bashing you....just giving you some points to ponder before jumping into this endeavor. I know we have a few breeders on this forum, who may be able to give you a realistic point of view on costs, time, etc associated with becoming a breeder. Good luck to you in whatever you decide.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts