Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We weighed Jesse James last night and he weighs 72 lbs!!!

HE IS 7 MONTHS OLD!!! :shock:

"Yeah, mom, I'm gonna outgrow this hoodie in no time..."

Mom was a pit bull...evidently dad was a PONY!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is so darn cute.............are you sure he isn't part Mastiff :lol:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
He looks part Dane to me...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Supposedly dad was an akita.

But he didn't stick around...I don't know if the people at the pound were guessing or if they knew for sure.

Can you believe, he started out like this:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
He is one handsome boy! I can see Akita. My best friend has one and Jessie's face and her dog's is similiar. But then again I can see some Mastiff possibly. My ex-boyfriend has a Mastiff and the body is similiar to Jessie's only about 70lbs. heavier! lol

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a fuzzy little thing he was! I can't believe how big he is now. :shock:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I wouldn't keep dwelling on how much he weighs...he's a gorgious boy, who cares if he gains 5lbs every week! He obviously his mastiff or dane in him. My friend's mastiff puppy was 52lbs at 15 weeks!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ChappsnHolly said:
I wouldn't keep dwelling on how much he weighs...he's a gorgious boy, who cares if he gains 5lbs every week! He obviously his mastiff or dane in him.
Obviously. :roll:

I'm going to keep sharing his growth and his photos on this board; he is not going to be a puppy forever and he is constantly changing before my eyes.

Forgive me for "dwelling" on these changes my baby is going through. Those who "care" to hear hear about his growth and weight gain can continue to check out my threads, and those who don't are not being forced to. :wink:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
ChappsnHolly wrote:
I wouldn't keep dwelling on how much he weighs...he's a gorgious boy, who cares if he gains 5lbs every week! He obviously his mastiff or dane in him.

Obviously.

I'm going to keep sharing his growth and his photos on this board; he is not going to be a puppy forever and he is constantly changing before my eyes.

Forgive me for "dwelling" on these changes my baby is going through. Those who "care" to hear hear about his growth and weight gain can continue to check out my threads, and those who don't are not being forced to.
LOL........... :roll:

·
Registered
111 Posts
ChappsnHolly said:
who cares
Everyone but you.

I have to say, though, that your post does fit the 'ChappsnHolly' pattern. Much of the input I've seen from you lately has been negative and denigrating, with a snide & backhanded tone. Kudos for consistency! :thumbleft:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
ChappsnHolly wrote:
who cares

Everyone but you.

I have to say, though, that your post does fit the 'ChappsnHolly' pattern. Much of the input I've seen from you lately has been negative and denigrating, with a snide & backhanded tone. Kudos for consistency!
LOL... too funny. Wife and hubby have to have a say. Hey, Chapps gained 2 lbs this month....awesome eh???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts