Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday I was going to take Cato and Chocy to a show, their first, and enter them in a few contests.

I have made hotel reservations and everything. I even had appointments to get their nails clippe and feet cleaned real good Friday afternoon.

I get home today, and both dogs have these scabs all over them. Cato has more then Chocy, but a few are bleeding. Look like chicken pox.

Well, obviously, SOMEONE let them out and didnt watch them, and they got into ants which I never knew we had!

I am so furious, how are they gonna heal by Saturday??They are not!!!I cannot show them like this!

The majority I can prolly clear up quick, but each dog has at least one bleeding from itching, that will scab for a wekk or two!!!

I just bathed them, and put Carmex on each one (wonder healer!!!) to try at least. I am p'o'd!

Anyway, thats just my luck. Never seems to fail!This totally sucks!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
ouch!!!

poor pups.... cancel all your reservations now so they won't charge you.....there's always next time.... and just think, more time to train!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THEY ARE HEALING.....THEY ARE JUST ABOUT HEALED, WE ARE GOING TO THE DOG SHOW!!! WISH US LUCK.........

ANYONE USED TO GOING TO SHOWS?PM ME, I NEED TO KNOW A FEW THINGS!

WE ARE GOING,WE ARE GOING, WE ARE GOING, WE ARE GOING, WE ARE GOING!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts