Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thses are adorable!

This is cato burying himself under the cushions!

Chocy and a pic of his overbite and snaggle teeth.
[/img]

After we got back from Alabama, they missed us!

[/img]

Chocy can only lick out the one side of his mouth, not the other
[/img]

Lookie the tongue that doesnt fit!

[/img]

AWE!

[/img]

Daizy "getting me" from under the bed (we call her monster under the bed) Looks vicious!!

[/img]

[/img]

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
:laughing3: No kidding!!
They are cuties ....Is Dixie still the head honcho? Or has been over thrown by the pups?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dixie sometimes looks alittle "left out" but she is so wonderful with everybody. She seems to know for sure still that these pups are her babies and is sooooo tolerable towards them. They take things away from her (we dont let them, but they do) and she lets them, she still cleans their faces, everything, plays nice with them.

She doesnt sleep with us anymore, which I know hurts her feelings, but she gets free raom of the house at night and I think she is ok with that, she understands thats better then a cage.

The boys sleep in our room, if not, they pee in their cages!If they are with us, they dont wake up all night except Chocy wonders around the bed alot because hes getting comfortable!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
What a happy, great looking family!
I like your swimming pool and the glass enclosure thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.