Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, rocky has been experiencing a problem lately that is really worrying me. My AB has been getting a mixture of red scabs and little bumped up spots (they look like mini welts) on his legs (both inside and outside) and belly. They don't appear to itch or hurt, and do not appear infected or smelly. Originally I thought it was because my fiancé didn't get all the shampoo out of his fur... but since then, I've rinsed him two times and have began applying a skin care spray that I picked up at the pet store (it is supposed to enhance the skins healing process and sooth/protect irritated skin). Nothing is working! If anything, it is getting worse. I don’t know what it could be, and I wont be able to get a hold of a vet until tomorrow... and then they wont tell me over the phone so I will have to wait a week to figure it out... I'm just really worried about my baby. If anyone suspects that they know what is going on please let me know...

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
re: OrsonDogge

WHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW! OMG that makes me feel so much better knowing that it could be something as simple as an alergy! It sounds like your dog had the exact same symptoms as rocky. For a minute I thought that he was going to die or something... I know i sound a little extreme, but I've never had dogs before - so sometimes I just dont have a clue! LOL. Thanks a whole lot, :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.