Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My scanner isn't working right, so I had to wait till I got some good dig. pics. anyway here are two of the tatto's I just finished

I didn't want to post stupid tat2's I get to do. so here are two good ones.
here is a cover up I did yesterday, its above the cross

this is the pice I did on my niece

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Those are really nice!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the cross is such a sad tattoo, the little girl cheyenne died becouse her older sister(the 2nd youngest) dropped her down the steps! I almost cried when I was comming up with the design!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very nice work. Was that the father that you put the tatoo on?

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Your artwork is stunning......it amazes me at what poeple can do...............I have a spurr of the moment stupid tat2,LOL, the last thing my friend said before she walked out the door was "DON'T GET SOME STUPID TAT" lol what did I do get a stupid butterfly on my chest....Too much info but I think it is funny

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
angie7349 said:
Your artwork is stunning......it amazes me at what poeple can do...............I have a spurr of the moment stupid tat2,LOL, the last thing my friend said before she walked out the door was "DON'T GET SOME STUPID TAT" lol what did I do get a stupid butterfly on my chest....Too much info but I think it is funny
I like butterfly tat2s myself,I hate doing things like boyfriends/girlfriends name stupid!

·
Registered
940 Posts
What is the first one supposed to say? Is there something I am missing on the other side of the arm?
I see "father forgive me" and "Thou I have sinned". I think it's a spelling error, but maybe I'm just missing something.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Purplesauerous said:
What is the first one supposed to say? Is there something I am missing on the other side of the arm?
I see "father forgive me" and "Thou I have sinned". I think it's a spelling error, but maybe I'm just missing something.
thou is spelled the way he wanted it like in the bible.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Thou is used biblically for "You" but it's a gorgeous tattoo regardless. Very nice work. How long did that take?
I tried to tell him to say it different , however, he had his heart set, so I did it the way he wanted. I don't get to pic em, The first one took about 3-1/2 hrs. and the cross I think it was about 8 hrs. the cover up about 1 1/2 hrs.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Really nice work! Wish i had talent like that! I always wanted to get a portrait of my first dog done, but have always chickened out (and can't seem to pick a spot). That's such a sad story about the little girl :cry:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
What were you covering up? I can see it on his right shoulder, but can't figure out what it was. Love the hands!

I will one day get a tat. I've asked my brother to design it for me - one day he will get around to it. :wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts