Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and took some pics of Haus outside!!! It was SO gorgeous here today, and even at 6pm I could wear a tank top and jeans outside, and I get cold easily!

Is it me, or does he look too thin in this picture?

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
I was totally in love with today. I'm sad that the day is almost over. Bella and Remy were spoiled rotten with play time and walks today! It's supposed to be 80 and mostly sunny tomorrow.

Your pictures are great. I love the one of Dennis walking Haus. He probably looks thin in that one picture because he was inhaling a big whiff of whatever caught his fancy in the ground. :D

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
I don't think he looks too skinny. He looks great! Nice and healthy pup to me. You should be able to see the ribs when he bends down, if you don't then he'd probably be over-wieght. He's Abby skinny lol, and consider that a compliment. :wink:

Glad you guys had nice days with your dogs today!! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am so jealous! It was 60 degrees and raining here. In fact, it has rained 28 out of the last 34 days here.....just
horrible! Re: the ribs, our vet told us that a little rib line is just fine, that it's healthy in these breeds. Is Haus pure Pit?
We tend to say American Staff Terrier, to throw people off ....everyone here in california is SOOO afraid of even a Pit-mix.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gigorman1 said:
I am so jealous! It was 60 degrees and raining here. In fact, it has rained 28 out of the last 34 days here.....just
horrible! Re: the ribs, our vet told us that a little rib line is just fine, that it's healthy in these breeds. Is Haus pure Pit?
We tend to say American Staff Terrier, to throw people off ....everyone here in california is SOOO afraid of even a Pit-mix.
We aren't sure what Haus is. He came from a BYB(before I knew any better). His sire is pure pit, but his mom looks to be a boxer/pit mix or something of the sort. He's quite big for the pit standard, weighing in at almost 70 lbs at 1 year old.

Here's a pic of his mom and him side by side. He was 7 months old in this pic:

I don't have any pics of the sire.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow....they're both so big! We were told Annie will onlie be about 55 lbs, but I have my doubts. Her parents were siblings, and
dropped off at a local shelter when the mom was two days from delivering. Her mom looked more Pit than she does, and we never
met the Sire. Her mom was so sweet though!

·
Registered
586 Posts
LMAO, I thought you were going to say that you were changing your user name!!!!

Those are great pics Tasha and I'm extremely jeaslous of your weather. It's 42 and rainy here today again!

:cry:

Talk to you later,
Bridget

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Family of 5 said:
Has looks great! I wouldn't be worried about a thing except them ducks
There were only 2 ducks, the rest were Canadian geese.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
augrad said:
Haus is gorgeous, as always!

Ummm.... Has a UFO landed in your neighbor's yard? :alien:
LMAO!!! That's their firepit. :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
augrad said:
Teehee. I was wondering what the heck that was. :D
:lol: We have one too, but ours is set inside a table.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Man its been so awsome the last few days. Once again today its gonna be tight. The dogs have been having a blast playing outside and going on walks. They are gonna be mad today though when I give them a bath. Haus looks like he is loving the good weather to.

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
I have a feeling ole Haus is gonna be making lots of new friends. No matter what breed he is, he is without a doubt one of my favorites. Breed doesn't mean a thing when you have a pet as a friend.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Family of 5 said:
I have a feeling ole Haus is gonna be making lots of new friends. No matter what breed he is, he is without a doubt one of my favorites. Breed doesn't mean a thing when you have a pet as a friend.
I have that same feeling. We took him for a walk yesterday, and on our walk(in our neighborhood) we saw: a pitbull pup, 2 rotts, a doberman, and german shephard. :D I LOVE my neighborhood!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
my neighborhood

Is full of pits i'm lovin too we have a few newbies too baby pitts , everyone here loves pitts I'm lucky. there are only 2 that are golden and a beagle. but when one dogs starts to bark here its like a symphony they all do. LOL Makw for a great neighborhood no one complains we are all dog lovers here. And I think the one who had the loose one is gone haven't seen it in a while so now we are great here i call it pitt ville LOL The neigborhor down the street has 2 staffies like me who work at the hospital as theropy dogs excellent reps for the breed

1 - 20 of 26 Posts