Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have to think of all kinds of creative things to amuse the twins
My husband works at a lumber yard its a huge place with everything from samll engine repair to hardware

They throw a lot away So I had an Idea we found two almost new rubber lawn mower tires hard rubber ones
They love em and they work they can't break em up

·
Registered
594 Posts
Josie's Proud Mom said:
got some of them. Only thing is they turn their mouth black. Darn if he doesn't look funny with a ring around his mouth! lol Oh well Josie loves his too!
Is that safe? There are a lot of nasty things used to make tires.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I scrubbed them down

No ring with these I don't know what kinda make they are I'll have to try and find out.
But I know what you mean I have had those where the black rubs off on them.
They go through toys like I don't know what these semm to work and the La Crosse Ball that I get that hard rubber and the nylabones the galileo ones so far are the only things they don't distroy not much of a varity for them though

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Safe

Ya there safe there pure rubber and there new and washed . Think of what they put in dog toys , nylons, rubber , strings, etc. They
I wouldn't get something I didn't know where is was or came from though. These are new lawnmowers out of date they throw out
They have returns that were never used to missing pieces there is a lot of waste there sometimes. You wouldn't believe the stuff I see them just throw away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts